Our Mornington Peninsula based electrical company is looking for an A Grade Electrician to join our close-knit professional team. We undertake all aspects of electrical work with a large focus on automation, so experience in Control4 programming will be a strong advantage, but not a pre-requisite to be successful.
We offer great wages and conditions, company car and laptop are provided, plus ongoing training. You will get to work on a variety of projects, including high end residential and low scale commercial projects.
O’Halloran Electrics is a growing team of qualified, skilled and down to earth electrical experts. We specialise in automation systems and pride ourselves as being at the cutting edge of the latest innovations, trends and technologies. With a large number of ongoing clients, our customer service and reputation are extremely important to us.
O’Halloran Electrics covers the Mornington Peninsula and the SE suburbs of Melbourne with the occasional project in the CBD.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Ideally suited to an A Grade electrician who has experience in networking and an understanding of programming. Our team work on a variety of electrical projects from residential renovations to larger commercial projects and everything in between. We are one of the few authorised Control 4 dealers based on the Peninsula so there will be a big focus on home automation within the role.
• Extensive knowledge in networking
• Experience in security (alarms, CCTV, access control etc.)
• Background, or previous experience in AV
• Basic knowledge of programming
• Control4 programming experience is a huge bonus
• Current Australian driver’s license
• Australian resident or eligible rights to be employed in Australia
• Be punctual, reliable with good communication skills
• Be enthusiastic and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
Please forward your resume detailing work history and qualifications, along with a cover letter detailing why this position is of interest.
Phone: 03 5972 0489