Our Mornington Peninsula based electrical company is looking to hire an electrical apprentice, or recently qualified A Grade Electrician, to join our close-knit professional team. We undertake all aspects of electrical work with a large focus on automation, so a background or strong interest in the latest home automation technologies will be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite to be successful.
You will be working on a variety of projects, including high end residential and low scale commercial projects.
O’Halloran Electrics is a growing team of qualified, skilled and down to earth electrical experts. We specialise in automation systems and pride ourselves as being at the cutting edge of the latest innovations, trends and technologies. With a large number of ongoing clients, our customer service and reputation are extremely important to us.
O’Halloran Electrics covers the Mornington Peninsula and the SE suburbs of Melbourne with the occasional project in the CBD.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Ideally suited to someone who has a genuine interest in technology and IT, who has completed at least their first year of their electrical apprenticeship. Our team work on a variety of electrical projects from residential renovations to larger commercial projects and everything in between. We are one of the few authorised Control 4 dealers based on the Peninsula so there will be a big focus on home automation within the role.
- Completed first year or more of an electrical apprenticeship
- Good communication skills and presentation
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Australian resident or eligible rights to be employed in Australia
- Genuine interest in technology and IT
- Desire to learn in and establish a career within this growing industry
- Completion of VCE (Year 12) is an advantage but not a requirement
- Preferably living on the Mornington Peninsula
- Be punctual and reliable, willing to take direction while showing initiative
- Be enthusiastic, willing to learn and enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
Please forward your resume detailing work history and qualifications, along with a cover letter detailing why this position is of interest.